The Risks and Rewards of Selling Your Structured Settlement
My Structured Settlement is here to help you get cash for your structured settlement, and then you can do with it as you like. However, we're also here to help, which means that we can make recommendations based on your situation, as there are always pros and cons to every situation.
In general, there are several risks and rewards (or pros and cons) to selling your structured settlement today, and we would like to go over the most important ones with you.
Rewards (The best reasons to use your structured settlement to get cash)
- Cash for your structured settlement is money you will never need to pay back.
- You cannot go into debt from selling your settlement, as there are no “out-of-pocket” fees.
- The unique nature of most structured settlements allows them to be predominantly tax-free.
- The discount rate will delegate the value of your settlement. However, in most all cases the rate is significantly lower than most other forms of financing, particularly credit cards.
- Selling your structured settlement is not an all or nothing process. You can receive the amount of money you need, and salvage the remaining payments, so that you can continue getting the monthly aid you've enjoyed.
- The sale of your settlement will reduce the amount of income you have left from your original settlement. The amount of risk will depend on your current financial needs and other sources of income.
- The sale of your structured settlement will take time to conclude. In general, it takes between four to six weeks to process it through the courts, and that cannot be sped up. This can effect your situation when you are paying interest for each month your debt goes unpaid.
- While the process cannot be hurried, there are both good and bad companies, that can make the difference between a happy and frustrating experience. This website has been designed to be as helpful as possible, to help you make the best decision for you.
The most important thing to understand is that there is not just one way to do things when it comes to cash for structured settlement. Your pros and cons may be a bit different, which is why we ask you to apply for a free quote, so that we can get to know your situation, and come up with options based on your own financial needs. We are here to help you with any questions you may have, so please contact us today.